1. WHO IS USING YOUR DATA
Company Name: SIPCO Limited
Registered Office: Unit 1, Hammond Road, Knowsley Industrial Park, Merseyside,
2. WHICH DETAILS WE MAY COLLECT AND WHY
Personal data is collected via a contact form on our website and/or contact via email, letter or any other written correspondence with our company.
For users of our goods and services, individuals contacting SIPCO Limited concerning our goods and services and companies who supply SIPCO Limited with goods and services, the following list identifies the kind of data we may hold about you:
- Company Name
- Trading Style
- Postal address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Contact Name and Job title.
- Banking and invoicing details.
The data is used to perform the contractually agreed activities. Your information will not be traded, sold, rented or passed on to third parties, with the exception of some selective processors that assist SIPCO Limited in the execution of their duties – e.g. Couriers. In exceptional cases SIPCO Limited may disclose your Personal Data to comply with mandatory laws or regulations. In such circumstances, SIPCO Limited will make reasonable efforts to inform you in advance in this respect, unless this is subject to legal restrictions.
For current, prospective and former employees of SIPCO Limited, the following list identifies the kind of data we may hold about you:
- Any references obtained during recruitment
- Details of terms of employment
- Payroll details
- Tax and national insurance information
- Details of job duties
- Details of health and sickness absence records
- Details of holiday records
- Information about performance
- Details of any disciplinary investigations and proceedings
- Training records
- Contact names and addresses
- Correspondence with the Company and other information that you have given the Company.
The Company believes that those records used are consistent with the employment relationship between the Company and yourself and with the data protection principles. The data the Company holds will be for management and administrative use only but the Company may, from time to time, need to disclose some data it holds about you to relevant third parties (e.g. where legally obliged to do so by HM Revenue & Customs or Skills for Care or where requested to do so by yourself for the purpose of giving a reference). In some cases the Company may hold sensitive data, as defined by the legislation, about you; for example, this could be information about health, racial or ethnic origin, criminal convictions, trade union membership or religious beliefs. This information may be processed not only to meet the Company’s legal responsibilities but, for example, for purposes of personnel management and administration, suitability for employment and to comply with equal opportunity legislation. Since this information is considered sensitive, the processing of which may cause concern or distress, you will be asked to give express consent for this information to be processed, unless the Company has a specific legal requirement to process such data.
SIPCO Limited will process and store data for a period that is necessary in the function of the contractual relationship between the SIPCO Limited and the user.
3. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Certain links, including hypertext links, in our website will take you to external websites. These are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by SIPCO Limited of the linked site, its operator or its content. SIPCO Limited does not accept responsibility for the content of any website outside of our site and encourages you to review the privacy policies of any websites linked to our own.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
5. HOW YOUR DATA IS KEPT SECURE
Once SIPCO Limited receives your information, every effort will be made to ensure that the data is protected from unauthorized access, disclosure or use. A number of procedures are followed to ensure all personal data is kept secure, however SIPCO Limited cannot strictly guarantee the security of your data; any data you provide to SIPCO Limited is done so at your own risk.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
SIPCO Limited endeavours to be fair and transparent regarding how we collect, use and store your data. You have the right to receive details of the personal data we keep, as well as details of how we use the data.
Your rights concerning your personal details are as follows:
- Right to correction, deletion and limitation: You are free to either communicate your personal details to SIPCO Limited or not. In addition, you always have the right to request SIPCO Limited to correct, edit or delete your personal data. You acknowledge that, in case of refusal of communication or request for the removal of personal data, certain services may not be available. You may also request to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right to objection: You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data due to serious and legitimate reasons. In addition, you always have the right to object to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes; in this case you do not even have to give any reasons.
- Right of free data transfer: You have the right to obtain your personal data provided by you to SIPCO Limited
- Right of withdrawal of consent: Insofar as the processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw your permission.
- Exercising your rights: You can exercise your rights by contacting SIPCO Limited via e-mail to [email protected]
- Automatic decisions and profiling: The processing of your personal data does not include profiling and will also not be subjected to automated decisions by SIPCO Limited.
- Right to file a complaint: You have the right to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk). This is without prejudice to a provision for a civil court.
Last updated version: 18/06/2018