About The SIP Company
Since the birth of the company in 2010, SIPCO has become one of the leading SIP companies in the UK, and have completed several high profile projects, working with both major developers such as BAM, Morgan Sindall and Shepherd Construction, plus over 250 self-build projects. The growth of SIPCO has been aided by a shift in focus within the construction industry towards improving energy efficiency and reducing build times and defects.
Our Structural Insulated Panels (SIPS) offer a solution to the strict requirements of Building Regulations, BREEAM and Passivhaus standards, giving system U-values as low as 0.09 W/m2K, whilst providing a greatly reduced build programme and a defect-free end product with tight tolerances.
SIPCO are expanding rapidly as the UK market for SIPS develops, and are constantly looking to improve system performance, through research and performance testing, implementation of integrated management systems and third-party accreditations.
We operate in a wide range of sectors within the construction industry and have become market leader in a number of domestic and non-domestic building sectors:
- Residential - Social and Affordable Housing / Self-Build / Garden Rooms / Private Rental Sector
- Commercial - High Rise Buildings / Industrial Units /Modular Buildings
- Education - Pre-School / Primary / Secondary / Colleges / Universities / Student Accommodation
- Leisure - Hotels / Community Centres / Leisure Centres / Health Clubs / Spas
- Retail - Supermarkets / Shops / Retail Parks / Community Centres
Recognising that some engineers, architects and builders need to learn more about the capabilities and performance of structural insulated panel technology, SIPCO extend an invitation for anyone wanting to use SIPS on their next project to come and visit us at our production facility, where we will be able to demonstrate the manufacture and fabrication processes and answer relevant technical questions.